"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Monday, June 20, 2011

So, using the SNS still has its ups and downs, but it has been getting easier.
For the past couple of days, I've been keeping a log of all Lola's feedings, and wet and dirty diapers.
We're doing great! She's having more than enough wet diapers, and she's actually pooping MORE! And she's only getting about 8 oz. of formula a day! I'm ecstatic! And I really do feel more like a "real" breast-feeder this way. She's getting all her nutritional needs at the breast!
To any moms out there suffering with low-supply, give the SNS a chance! The learning curve may be steep, but the rewards are great!
In a few weeks, I'm going to order the lact-aid. I have the medela SNS, but I've heard rave reviews of the lact-aid. And it would be great to have a back-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment