"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Rediscovering the SNS.

 
Yesterday.
Tonight, I used my SNS for the first time in a long time. It went MUCH smoother than it used to. She's a much better nurser now than she was when I was trying to use it before, though. I gave it to her because she'd nursed, was obviously still hungry, but kept choking on the bottle, refusing the bottle, nursing and getting frustrated. Luckily, I'd just cleaned the SNS and tubing the day before, so it was ready to go. And the tape didn't tear me up like it used to, either! Looks like we'll be using the SNS more often now.
Oh. And, despite not taking anything to increase my supply, she took 9 oz. of formula today. NOT BAD!

1 comment: