"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Accepting my limitations...

For two days in a row, I didn't supplement with anything besides my own pumped breast milk. But, instead of feeling triumphant, I felt scared.
I think she's eating enough, but is she taking in enough fluids?
I try to have a sippy cup of water out for her all day, but she doesn't take all that much. I'm pretty sure she's eating enough. She does love her food.
I am busting my butt to pump frequently, but I will supplement with formula/donor milk if I need to. It's just how it's going to have to be for the next 2 months.
It is funny, though. I gave Lola a little bit of formula today, because I didn't have enough pumped for a full feeding, and she gave me a funny look when she tasted it. She loves her mommy milk. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment