"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Friday, January 6, 2012

A day without formula...

Thanks to our generous milk donors, Lola hasn't had a drop of formula today!

It's so weird for me, though. It's outside of the realm of normal for me, outside of my comfort zone. Not the milk, but the amount. I guess I'm just used to having my jug of formula, and having a very visual idea of how much she's taken in for the day. It's harder for me to tell with bags of varying amounts of breast milk in them.
My best guess is that she took in about 16 ounces today of donor milk. Totally within her normal range! I should stop worrying, I guess.
I think it must have been the series of feedings where she only took 2 ounces, instead of the usual 3. But she does that with formula some days. Argh! It's so frustrating to second guess myself.

I need to learn to just let go... and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment