"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Supplemented only 2 ounces (over two feedings) of formula today. Offered more, but she refused it.
In other news, pumping every hour is not only hard, but nearly impossible. I just ordered a new galactogogue all the way from India... I know, I know. But I will never be satisfied until I have tried every. single. thing.

I managed to give her 8 oz. of my own pumped milk today. 2 of the ounces, I pumped late last night. The rest were from today. I don't know if I'll be able to survive staying up until 1 a.m. every night to get that last pumping session in. I need some sleep, too!

Maybe, just maybe, the leptaden (aryuvedic medicine for milk production) will give me the boost I need, and I won't have to pump every hour. Or maybe I should ride the domperidone train again. Well, first, I'm going to see how well the leptaden works for me.

Well, I'm off to pump!

No comments:

Post a Comment