"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Thursday, July 7, 2011

This morning, as I snuggled and nursed my baby, we looked into each other's eyes, and I felt such a wave of love.
Yes, the SNS can be a pain in the butt, but it's worth it.
I love how my daughter tells me she wants to nurse. When we're sitting up, she'll turn and nuzzle me. When we're laying down next to each other, she'll roll over and open her mouth.
Big bro cracking up lil' sis.
She's getting so big. She's so alert and active. Trying so hard to roll from back to tummy, but she can only get 3/4 of the way over. She loves her siblings, and they love her. Today, her big brother had her laughing.
She's growing too fast now. Blink, and she'll be walking! Slow down, little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment