"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh-MEGA!

So, I'd been trying to add more healthy fats to my diet, but I kept forgetting to take them. Then on Sunday, we went shopping and I bought an Omega 3-6-9 supplement. It contains 800mg Fish Oil (mackerel, anchovy, sardine), 800 mg Flaxseed Oil, and 400 mg of an Essential Oil Blend of Evening Primrose Oil, Black Current Oil, and Borage Oil.
WELL, for the last two days, Lola has only taken 10 ounces of formula. 10 ounces! I haven't seen her take that little since the very end of April when she was only 12 lbs! Whoop, whoop!


In other news, I just ordered some Moringa oleifera, which is a super food and a galactogogue. We shall see if we can get that number below 10.

But, if we can't, I can live with it.

1 comment:

  1. I just started with the Omegas to see if my milk could get fattened a bit as well.

    ReplyDelete