"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Friday, February 10, 2012

Leptaden!

So, someone posted a link about an ayurvedic medicine from India called Leptaden. It made to be used during pregnancy if one is prone to miscarriage, pre-term labor, or stillbirth. It's also used for insufficient or absent lactation. So, of course, I couldn't resist, and I ordered some. And it is helping! My supply has gone up a bit since I've started using it. I used to have really low supply in the afternoon, getting barely half an ounce per pumping session, now I get close to an ounce! It hasn't been a miracle cure, but it has made a difference.

Almost 11 months old! Still a boobah girl.


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Have you tried Domperidone? If so, do you feel that Leptaden works any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leptaden works better because there are no side effects unlike Dom

    ReplyDelete