"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LEPTADEN!!!

I have over 6 and a half ounces of *my* milk in the fridge right now, already enough for both supplemental feedings, and it's only 10:30am. About half of that amount was pumped last night, but still. I've never had more than 2 or 3 ounces in the fridge at once before.
Oh, did I not mention, I've been able to drop a supplemental feeding?
We used to do a feeding with the SNS around 11 am, around 3pm, and at 8 pm. This weekend, we were out of the house all afternoon, and though I brought the SNS with me just in case, we didn't need to use it. I just nursed her in the wrap, and she was satisfied!


Tonight, I'll be on a radio show called "Maternally Yours," talking about donor milk. Will you be listening in? The show's at 6:00pm EST, and you can listen to the live broadcast here!
I will also post the podcast after the show, in case you miss it.

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. I found you in the IGT FB group - and I am so excited to see your progress! I can't wait to try again with baby #2 someday and see if this makes a difference for me too!! :) I imagine its an amazing feeling to finally have something making a real difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get leptaden? I can't find it in my local health food store. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get leptaden? I can't find it in my local health food store. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete