"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bronze boobies.

Happy 3 months, Lola! I can't believe it's only been/already been 3 months. I love you more and more. Thank you for being such a good nurser, and for showing me you love nursing so much that you won't even take a bottle any more. Thank you for continually giving me reasons to keep at it. Thanks for taking away my "easy out" option (bottles.) Here's to the next 3 months. And the next, and the next, and the next (and then we'll see where things go.)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 3 months! My son will be 4 months next week and every time a month passes I think "I can't believe we've made it this far!"
    Good luck in going forward! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO HAPPY she took away your easy way out! You want to know why??? If she didn't- you would be justifying why your daughter was bottle fed with formula AND depressed about it, because that is NOT what you REALLY wanted!!! <3

    I pray that she will continually open your eyes and heart to new things so you can bless other people with the knowledge you learn. You and your family are important- you matter. People follow as they see set examples. You are a great mom- we all have our pitfalls, that is what makes us human!

    ReplyDelete