"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oooo-weeee! What's up with that? What's up with that?

Lola still hasn't had more than an ounce and a half today, and she's alert, happy, and wetting normally. I've been nursing her first, and then offering to nurse with the SNS, and she doesn't want it! Totally different from yesterday, when she took 9.5 oz, but I wasn't nursing first, just nursing with the SNS for almost every feeding. She's been "refusing" the SNS since late afternoon yesterday, except at bedtime, when I snuck in an ounce and a half while nursing her to sleep.
I've also re-added Mother's Milk Tea and fenugreek to my regimen, but I'm out of MMT now, and won't have a chance to get it until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment