"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

The Good:
Lola went 12 HOURS without a bottle last night! I thought for sure she'd wake me up for a middle-of-the-night bottle, but she was satisfied with nursing all night. And in the morning, after we nursed, she gave me a huge smile!

The Bad:
Lola isn't too fond of the donor milk. I think because it's been frozen, and has a grassy smell to it (which is totally normal.) I've been mixing it with formula, and I'm going to keep trying. Hopefully, she'll get used to it.

The Ugly:
I've managed to put on 5 pounds since I started the domperidone. It shouldn't surprise me; it's a stomach emptying drug, so I'm hungry all the time. Time to start working out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment