"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Since you're not using them, can we trade breasts?

Nothing like watching someone squander their milk supply while I fight so desperately for mine...
It isn't fair. It just isn't fair.
I know it's every woman's choice whether to breast feed or formula feed. Except, I have no choice! I CHOOSE BREASTFEEDING, can I have your glandular tissue please?
*Sigh.*
Vent over.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you! I have seen so many women give up breastfeeding when everything is going well and I wonder why, when I want to breastfeed so bad does it have to be so hard. It is totally not fair! You are an AMAZING woman for sticking with it and giving your little one all the breastmilk you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} I'd give you some of mine if I could sweetie!! Keep up all the hard work; it's not work wasted! xoxo

    ReplyDelete