"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Domperidone, Day 28.

WELL... it's been 4 weeks since I started the domperidone.
Do I have a full supply? No.
Do I have a better supply? YES!
Do I have an awesome nursing relationship with my baby? YES, YES, YES!
Are we going to give up? No sirree.
Lola has been working hard, nursing frequently and effectively. I haven't pumped in a week, probably. (I have no concept of time...)
I'm now taking chasteberry and saw palmetto, 80 mg of domperidone 3 times a day, and will be adding a blend with goat's rue next week.
My goal right now is to not get my period back, because that ruined my supply last time. It never really recovered. If we can make it to 6 months with no period, she can start solids and hopefully we can ditch the formula!

No comments:

Post a Comment