"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stupid Guilt.

I got my Motherlove Herbs More Milk Special Blend with goat's rue today.
Weirdly enough, it triggered some hard-core guilt. I should have taken goat's rue the last trimester of my pregnancy and the first 8 weeks of nursing, I probably could have grown a lot more breast tissue.
Heck, I should have been taking goat's rue between pregnancies. I should have had a stack of domperidone ready to go when I gave birth.
I realize this guilt and regret is useless, but I can't help but think about it, anyway.

On a positive note, it's now 5:00pm and Lola has only had 6.5 oz. of formula today. I know I am making more milk than I did with Lulu. Lulu was much smaller and taking a lot more formula by now.

Oh. And Lola is lucky I am bound and determined to try ANYTHING to increase my milk supply because this More Milk tincture is NOT pleasant-tasting.

1 comment:

  1. Whats there to feel guilty about?! You are doing awesome right now. Don't look at the past or the present- look at the now and live in it. <3

    ReplyDelete