"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm scared I'm going to run out of domperidone. Terrified.

But, in other news, Lola has started "sleeping through the night" as in, she sleeps a good 5 to 6 hours now, and I *gasp* actually wake up very full! The other night, I was absolutely ENGORGED, rock solid, to the point of pain! It was great! I wish it was like that all the time. (Weird wish.)

As for the re-quitting smoking, it's been easier than I thought it would be. As long as there are no cigarettes around, I'm fine. But I haven't been around anyone who smokes in a few days. My biggest problem is boredom. It gets mind-numbingly boring around here, sometimes, and cigarettes were a way to break up the monotony. I still think about having a cigarette when I'm totally bored, but I don't have any, so I can't have one. And that's good.

We're gearing up for our big move (across town) this weekend. Monday will be our last night in our tiny, crappy apartment! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment