"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today, as part of the Mama Milk Diaries Carnival, I had to write a post about the 10 reasons I still breastfeed. And, after the last 2 days, I really needed it. It was good to get it all out so I could see it.
Today has been better. She's nursed well, and I've only pumped once. I need to stop trying to focus on the long-term and take this day-by-day.

Post coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't get mine in :( - I just finished my Eco Sprout Review and Giveaway...

    And I think that the day by day focus will make you happier in the long run and will be better, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! Every moment counts... just work on getting through this one and focus on the next when it comes. :)

    ReplyDelete