"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy about poop...

Lola just had a BIG poop, bigger than normal, it looked more like breast milk poop than formula poop! Yeah! (Yes, I analyze every poopy diaper for content.)
As a mom with IGT, this is simply amazing! I am dumbstruck at how well everything is going. I never thought I'd be this close to having an all-breastfed baby. Sure, I may never make up that last 7-10 ounces, but we are doing so well! So much better than I've ever done before.
I am so proud of myself. I am proud of my baby. We are doing this together.
Having such great support around me really helps, too. Thank YOU!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one examining every diaper..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um- we have no issues and I examine diapers, too. LOL - Think about it though, it's a good thing we do because many health issues can be seen by stool so we would have a head's up if baby was down in the weather. :)

    I am SO HAPPY to hear about Lola's poop.

    ReplyDelete